For Smart People
FutureTechnology™ is a unique binary digital LED watch designed for those who prefer to look smart anywhere they go. For some, it might brings back memories of classic TV shows from our childhood. For others it’s more reminiscent of a Cylon Centurion helmet from Battlestar Galactica, or the dashboard from KITT from Knight Rider. Either way, it’s pretty retro-cool, meanwhile, really high-tech watch.
This watch displays time in binary format. It uses 28 LED lights to display the time. The bars on the left show the current hour, while the bars on the right display minutes: it is split into two sections - one which displays tens of minutes and the other which shows individual minutes. In additions, there is DT word lights for date mode.
The watch features a sleek, stainless steel case and a matching metal band. FutureTechnology™ offers two different colors for both genders. However, the LEDs always remain blue, no matter which version of the watch you choose.
How to Install & Read FutureTechnology™ Watch
Although reading this watch may seem complicated, it is just the first impression. When you understand how it works – it is super easy and convenient to tell the time.
- Press and hold the SET button (at the bottom) for about 4 seconds. It will display the time. The left line (means hours) will flash, and press the button to increase the hours, and "am" light while it's AM.
- Press the SET button again and the top 5 LED right line (meaning 10-50 minutes) will flash and press the MODE button (at the top) to select minutes.
- Press the SET button again and the bottom 9 LED right line (meaning 01-09 minutes) will flash and then press the MODE button to increase the LED light.
- Case Shape: Rectangle
- Case Material: Tungsten Steel
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Product size: 26.40 x 3.00 x 1.40 cm (10.39 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches)
- Product weight: 0.1440 kg
- The band width: 2.3 cm / 0.91 inches
- The dial thickness: 1.4 cm / 0.55 inches
- The dial diameter: 3 cm / 1.18 inches
- Clasp Type: Folding Clasp with Safety
- Feature: Shock Resistant
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Case Thickness: 12mm
There are 2 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't